Bryan H Curry, MDCardiovascular Disease
After completion of his fellowship, Dr. Curry joined Triangle Heart Associates in Durham, North Carolina, where he practiced non-interventional Cardiology for 6 years before relocating to join Midamerica Cardiovascular Consultants in Chicago. Prior to joining MICC, he served as the program director of the fellowship program in Cardiovascular Disease and the director of the echocardiography laboratory at Howard University. He now supports the physician residency program at Aventura Hospital and Medical Center.
Dr. Curry is board-certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. He is an active member of the American Heart Association, American College of Cardiology, Association of Black Cardiologists, American Society of Echocardiography, and the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology.
Dr. Curry’s interests include cardiovascular imaging as well as disparities in healthcare. Outside of work, he enjoys photography, theatre, live music, and cooking.
Accepts most insurance. Contact your insurance provider for coverage information
Congestive Heart Failure
Coronary Artery Disease
Nuclear Stress Test
- Cardiovascular Disease - Primary - Board Certified
- Practicing since: 2017
- Gender: Male
- Graduate Degree: Howard University College of Medicine - 1995
- Residency: Duke University Medical Center - 1998
- Fellowship: MedStar Georgetown University Hospital - 2002
- Fellowship: MedStar Washington Hospital Center - 2002
- Mercy Hospital
- Aventura Hospital and Medical Center